The main research thrust of the Analog Devices Microelectronics and Intel Microprocessors Laboratory (MicroLab) is to develop the integrated circuit (IC) design capabilities of the UP-EEEI. In the long run, it aims to produce globally competitive engineers and technologies to further grow and develop the Philippine semiconductor and electronics industry.
More information about MicroLab at http://www.up-microlab.org/ .
Laboratory Contact Number: +632.8.981.8500 loc 3383
Sample researches under MicroLab are as follows:
- Resilient Sensory Swarms for Smart Energy and Environmental Monitoring
- The SmartWire Program
- 1.2V 5.8GHz 90nm CMOS RF Power Amplifier Parameter Enhancement Techniques (Presented on TENSYMP 2014 – IEEE Region 10 Technical Symposium 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Apr 14-16, 2014)
- Timing Analysis and Optimization of Voltage Scaled CMOS Digital Circuits with Dual-Vth Devices (Presented on IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems, Ishigaki Island, Japan, Nov 17-20, 2014)
- Energy Monitoring in Smart Buildings Using Wireless Sensor Networks (Presented on SMART 2014: The Third International Conference on Smart Systems, Devices and Technologies, Jul 20-24, 2014, Paris, France)
- Developing an ARM-based Sensor Platform (Presented on TENCON 2013 – 2013 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Xi’an, China, Oct 22-25, 2013)