Application to the EEEI Graduate Programs are accomplished online. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Please follow the following procedures:
- Request three (3) former professors or immediate supervisors who are technical experts to be your reference. Secure their email address. The recommendation form will be emailed to them after you accomplish the Graduate Program Application Form online.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee at the UP Diliman Cashier's Office, University of the Philippines, Diliman (map here). Filipino citizens will be charged Php 100.00. Resident foreign applicants will be charged Php 200.00. Please keep the receipt for documentation.
- Prepare a scanned copy of the following documents:
- Official Transcript of Records bearing your school's seal and the registrar's signature
- Official Receipt issued by the UP Diliman Cashier's Office for the non-refundable Application Fee
- PSA Birth Certificate (for Filipino applicants)
- Passport Data Page (for foreign applicants)
- TOEFL Official report (for foreign applicants whose native language or primary medium of instruction in secondary school is not English)
- Accomplish the EEE Graduate Application Form online at https://tinyurl.com/EEEGradApp2s1920. The Institute will only process applications that are received online.
- A Recommendation Form will be emailed to your references after you fill in the application form online. Your references will be requested to accomplish the Recommendation Form online and submit the same on or before October 25, 2019 (Friday). Applicants are STRONGLY ADVISED to coordinate and follow up with their references to ensure that they accomplish the Recommendation Form on time.
- The applicant will be notified regarding the results of their application through email.
- Once admitted to the program, the applicant will be asked to submit physical copies of the documents that were scanned and submitted in Step #2 and Step #3 to the National Graduate School of Engineering (NGSE) at Room 119 Melchor Hall, Osmena Avenue, University of the Philippines, Diliman Quezon City 1101 Philippines.
- Graduate Program Application for the first semester is open from the last week of January until the last Friday of March. Application period for the second semester is open on the last week of August and will close on the last Friday of October.
- For the 2nd Sem of 2019-2020, the application process is open between August 26, 2019 and October 25, 2019.
- Prospective applicants to the graduate program of the EEEI who would like to apply for the Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) Scholarship may reach out to the ERDT Office at Room 119 Melchor Hall, Osmena Avenue, University of the Philippines, Diliman Quezon City 1101 Philippines or through landline number +632.981.85.00 local 3160 regarding the requirements and deadline for submitting applications.
You may email email@example.com for further information